Monday, June 21, 2010

Bobby Hebert


  • Sent: 6/14/10
  • Received: 6/21/10
  • Time: 7 Days
  • Autographed Items Received: 1993 Topps, 1992 Stadium Club, 1992 Pacific


Bobby Hebert, aka "The Cajun Cannon", was a Quarterback who was wildly popular for 8 seasons with the New Orleans Saints. In 1993, he signed with the Falcons and had a spectacular debut year for them, culminating in his only career Pro Bowl appearance. The next year, he was replaced with Jeff George, but stuck around as a backup. He got his chance again 2 years later after George's infamous sideline dust-up with June Jones. Hebert retired in 1996. Nowadays, he's back in Louisiana and hosts a Sports Radio talk show. 14 years after his retirement, he is still a very popular figure across the state.

I went through my collection and found that I had about 9 Bobby Hebert cards in various places. I chose these three to send this time. Maybe I'll send some more to him a few years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment