Thursday, June 17, 2010

Natu Tuatagaloa





  • Sent: 6/8/10
  • Received: 6/17/10
  • Time: 9 days
  • Autographed Items Received: 1992 Stadium Club

Natu Tuatagaloa was a reserve defensive lineman who floated around to several teams in the early 90's. His biggest success was with the Bengals, but he also spent time with the Seahawks, Saints, and Oilers. He was known for his work ethic and drive and was a Captain of the California Golden Bears football team during his time there. Since his retirement, he has become a successful business man and local politician in his California hometown.


This is one of those everyday cards that had been relegated to my commons box for 15+ years. I was really excited about this return because #1) the autograph looks great and #2) it was totally random that I sent to him. Usually, I'll send to people who I see a success for on Sportscollectors.net or some other site. In this case, I just came across his card and did a quick Google search. 9 days later, I've got a nice new sig for the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment