Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tony Woods




  • Sent: 6/1/10
  • Received: 6/9/10
  • Time: 8 Days
  • Address: Home
  • Autographed Items Received: 1992 Pacific, 1993 Topps

Tony Woods was a good pass-rushing defensive end on the late 80's-early 90's Seahawks teams. He later spent 1 year with the Rams and finished up his career with a couple of seasons with the Redskins.


In my post about Ricky Reynolds, I mentioned the 1993 Topps cards that I got out of that wax box in 1994. Well, the 1992 Pacific is like that too. I actually bought a couple of different boxes and have close to the entire set. I already have probably 150+ 1992 Pacific cards signed. I love the cards as they feature a lot of obscure players and the cards are simply-designed and perfect for autographing. These came out great.


No comments:

Post a Comment