Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ricky Reynolds




  • Sent: 6/1/10
  • Received: 6/9/10
  • Time: 8 Days
  • Address: Home
  • Autographed Items Received: 1990 Pro Set, 1993 Topps

Ricky Reynolds was a very solid CB on the very poor old Buccaneers teams. He was underrated because nobody ever got to see him play. He went on to play a couple of seasons with the New England Patriots at the end of his career.


These are really beautiful, bold signatures. For this mailing, I dug up a couple of cards that I've had in my collection for a long time. The 1993 Topps cards that I send come from a wax box I bought back in 1994 with some money I earned mowing lawns. It's kinda cool that these cards have been sitting in a box, moving with me from my parent's house to my first "adult" house to now in my house with my wonderful family. 16 years later, these cards graduate from the commons box to the "Autograph Binders".


No comments:

Post a Comment