Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dennis Smith




  • Sent: 6/1/10
  • Received: 6/7/10
  • Time: 6 Days
  • Address: Home
  • Autographed Items Received: 1990 Pro Set, 1992 Pacific, 1994 Skybox Impact

Because I had cousins who lived in Denver back in the late 80s and early 90s, I was railroaded into being a Broncos fan. I stayed true to the Cowboys and the Oilers, but a solid third on the list were the Denver Broncos. Man, I loved the old teams and those old uniforms. Dennis Smith was an exceptionally talented safety, known for his hard-hitting. His style of play served as a blueprint for Steve Atwater, who came along after him.


Because of the old nostalgic memories of him, he was my first request I sent out upon getting back into this great hobby. He did not disappoint. In only 6 days roundtrip from my home in the Austin area to his home in Los Angeles, I got all three of my cards back signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment