Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ray Berry






  • Sent: 6/12/10

  • Received: 6/19/10

  • Time: 6 days

  • Autographed Items Received: 1990 Fleer, 1990 Pro Set, 1991 Score, 1992 Ultra, 1992 Pacific

Ray Berry was a solid linebacker for 7 seasons with the Vikings. Prior to that, he played his college ball up the road from me at Baylor. He spent his final NFL season in 1993 with the Seattle Seahawks.


I sent more cards than I normally do, but Ray Berry is one of those guys who showed up in every single card set issued from about 1989-1992. As such, I had a bunch of his cards in my collection. The 1990 Fleer is actually a card I found in my garage and dates all the way back to my "playing with the football cards" days. The corners were pretty rounded, but I thought it would be neat to get it signed since it was a card that I actively "used" a lot as a 9 year old kid. The rest of the cards were just plucked right out of my big box o' commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment