Thursday, July 8, 2010

Felix Wright




  • Sent: 7/3/10
  • Received: 7/8/10
  • Time: 5 days
  • Autographed Items Received: 1989 Pro Set, 1991 Fleer, 1992 Pacific, 1992 Pro Set, 1992 Stadium Club

Felix Wright was a ball-hawking safety best known for his time with the Browns and the Vikings. He spent 6 seasons with the Browns where he enjoyed his best seasons. In 1989, he was the led the NFL in interceptions with 9. He came from a small-school, Drake University, and went undrafted in the NFL. Undaunted, he spent 3 seasons starring for the Hamilton TigerCats in the CFL. That led him to the NFL. After his stint with the Browns, he went on to have two productive seasons with the Minnesota Vikings. He ended his career with a season with the Kansas City Chiefs.

Again, I always feel kinda uncomfortable sending 5 cards. Felix Wright, however, has a history as a VERY willing signer. Also, I've never sent to him before and now I've gotten every card of his that I could dig out of my commons box signed. I won't bother him again for a while. Even though he has a long history of signing in pen, some of these cards still come out looking pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment