Monday, July 19, 2010

Kyle Clifton




  • Sent: 7/14/10
  • Received: 7/19/10
  • Time: 5 days
  • Autographed Items Received: 1992 Fleer, 1992 Pacific, 1992 Topps, 1993 Topps

Kyle Clifton spent 13 years as a solid linebacker for some pretty bad Jets teams of the 80's and 90's. He routinely racked up 100+ tackle seasons and he was the undisputed leader of the team's defense for many seasons. A 3rd round draft pick in 1984, Clifton came from TCU. I seem to be adding a lot of good ol' Horned Frogs into my collection lately. Nowadays, Clifton lives in the tiny but wealthy Texas town of Aledo, a suburb of Fort Worth.

I don't know if the Postal Service has just gotten faster and faster or if players are returning their mail in quicker time nowadays. However, since I got back into collecting this time, I've noticed some really fast return times. It used to be pretty standard that I wouldn't start looking for returns until a full week after I sent the request. This request took 5 days to come back and it is one of several sub-7 day returns I've gotten lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment